LINNE Industries, LLC will feature the PondHawk® pond aeration system at the annual Golf Industry Show in Orlando, Florida February 8-9, 2017.
The GIS trade show gives superintendents, owners, technicians and other golf management professionals the opportunity to network and discuss the latest products and services in turf and facility care. We look forward to seeing you and discussing your pond at Booth #857 at the Orange County Convention Center.
Make your ponds beautiful with PondHawk by LINNE Industries!
PondHawk® by LINNE Industries is the first fully-integrated, factory assembled, solar powered pond aeration system that improves water quality in golf course ponds. Subsurface aeration is widely understood to improve water quality but power delivery and electric costs impede its widespread use. Manufactured and assembled in the United States.
PondHawk: Beautiful ponds naturally and effortlessly.
- Delivers proper aeration – an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program BMP improving water quality
- Reduce regulatory pressure of new WOTUS rules and save permitting costs
- Stealth and quiet design will not impede the beauty of your property
- No electric bill like on-grid aeration
- Long-term solution over chemicals and dyes
- No winter removal required
- Durable & tamper resistant design has no exposed wires or tubing and keep all components off the ground
- Reliably works in the heavy clouds and light rain with no batteries
- Installs in less than 3 hours with no energy or electrical knowledge required
- Promotes decomposition of bottom matter maintaining capacity saving dredging costs